vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

11.9.15

Retrospective visit


Motovespa 150S


Vespa


Called in to Retrospective Scooters on way to work this morning to resolve my rear hub as one of the bolts was gradually working its way through to the engine side. Needed to get this sorted before heading off to Holland next weekend for the Maskes Classic Vespa Rallye

Would have been rude not to have a mooch around and take some fotos. I've seen the above original paint Spanish Motovespa 150S on occasion before at Retrospective and have always admired it...

Some other iPhone shots below taken of sights and views around the workshop...


Queuing up


Engines


Panels


Smallframes


The talented Emilio at work on my Motovespa GT160's rear hub...


Rear hub repairs


Rear hub repairs


Serviced & maintained by London's best classic scooter workshop...


Serviced & Maintained by RETROSPECTIVE


My own Retrospective Scooters book is full of 35mm film shots I've taken there through the years and is available to buy securely online - here 




1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. Can i use them in my Vespa blog (with a link to your website) ? Thanks. Eric

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...