vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

10.4.17

Original MKII GS160


18



Took a few film shots of this beautifully straight, UK registered second series GS160 in it's original paint.

Taken on Fuji Superia with my Olympus OM-2N on a visit last week to Retrospective Scooters. This GS has now been sold to a collector who's already considerable collection at the time, I photographed for the second edition of my Retrospective Scooters book

It was a particularly sunny day last Friday when I took these and despite me positioning the scoot in the shade of the red shipping container, are a tad bleached out and lacking in contrast. A bit of a shame but composition-wise a few of these I'm quite pleased with; the above being my favourite shot. The portrait shot, composed to illustrate the distinct tapered shape of the front mudguard/fender is also not bad - see full set here




camera phone shot







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...