vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

19.7.17

1971 Carrera


1971 Carrera


Working as I do at a modern furniture store, selling expensive Italian, Scandinavian and German furniture, you get to see some flash motors from time to time. Being a classics fan, the modern Astons, Ferraris and Porsches etc I see don't do a lot for me but very occasionally something a bit more tasty turns up, like this beautiful '71 Porsche 911 Carrera with 'ducktail' rear spoiler and Fuchs alloys. The '70s yellow colour scheme suited this car perfectly and definitely pushed a few of my buttons!

I got a few 35mm film shots of this while the suitably glamorous looking young couple who turned up in it perused the furniture...



1971 Carrera



1971 Carrera



1971 Carrera



See more of my classic car 35mm film shots in my cars album here and film shots I took at Porsche's Zuffenhausen museum in May this year here







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...