vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

6.9.17

Isle of Wight Scooter Rally (BSRA - VFM) 2017 - SIP Scootershop report


8



I didn't get to this year's Isle of Wight scooter rally; I could see the island though over the course of the August bank holiday weekend, as I was on a week long family camping trip staying at Acton Field, just outside of Swanage. I was tempted to get across the water but was having too good a time in the amazing weather we had - the film photos I took on Dorset's beautiful Isle of Purbeck can be viewed - here

Luckily SIP Scootershop did go, making the long road trip to the island all the way from their home in Landsberg, Southern Germany - respect ! You can read SIP's IOW rally report on their blog here plus their full photo album here



IsleofWightScooterRally2017-SIP 23


Other good reading is Sticky's 'All Creatures Great & Small' inspired Isle of Wight investigation, available on the SLUK website as well as their Rallery fotos - here


IsleofWightScooterRally2017-SIP 9


The IOW rally also hosted the launch of Issue 3 of excellent new scooter mag ScooterNova if you haven't already got your copy, you can get it online along with back issues of Nos 1 & 2 here



IsleofWightScooterRally2017-SIP 183


IsleofWightScooterRally2017-SIP 141



Check out SIP's short film taken while on the island below...





Until next year and if the predicted weather is anything like this year I might have to make an increased effort to go.. unless I get ensconced as I did below at the Square & Compass pub drinking their fine, strong cider along with their famous meat or veg pasties - cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...