vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

23.9.17

NUTS Brighton Mod Weekender 2017




Some excellent photography here.. all shots taken at this year's New Untouchables Brighton Mod weekender by classic Lambretta fan, Mike Jakes..








The scooter shots are great but I love these atmospheric shots too; I think the upper image with the vinyl is my favourite from the whole album..







Seeing Mike's great camera work makes me think I really should visit Brighton next year for the NUTS event with my film camera; something I've not done to date.. the closest I got being when I went on the LCGB's South Downs run back in 2011 here

Check out the full set of photos Mike took over the August Bank Holiday weekend here

Mike - thanks very much for sharing and letting me do this feature ; )












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...