vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

7.10.17

ScooterNova magazine - Lambretta LD AVV Vs Durkopp Diana





I just spotted this vid on ScooterNova magazine's FB page.. by coincidence I was reading this article in the current issue 3 of ScooterNova just this morning, with a cup of tea and a brief lie-in at 'Vespamore Towers' before leaving for work..

Probably like most, I rarely have time these days to sit and read a mag cover to cover. However, ScooterNova is an interesting, well informed read with some excellent accompanying photography, making it a pleasure to return to when I do get the time.

The above article makes for great reading; I didn't have time this morning to study the photos which show the differences in detail between these two models but I shall be returning to them very soon, as well as part 2 of the UK to Moscow and back, marathon Lambretta trip I've yet to read and the history of Lambretta Concessionaires..

Pick up your copy of ScooterNova magazine issue 3 here, as well as back issues 1 & 2.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...