vespamore photography (pronounced "vespa-mor-ay" combining the words vespa and amore, the Italian word for love, "vespalove" by definition)
- 35mm film photography by Paul Hart, gallery - here As well as featuring my own work, this blog also features work by other photographers and anything else creative that has caught my attention or inspired me.

RETROSPECTIVE SCOOTERS
book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link -
here

RETROSPECTIVE CYCLES book, photography by Paul Hart, available to order via link - here

Disclaimer: any images or content not owned or produced by me remain the copyright of their original owner. The material and content contained within or provided are not to be used for commercial purposes, or distributed commercially without permission from the owner.

Please notify me by email of any errors or omissions, they will be immediately updated, corrected or removed.

7.10.17

Vespa 200E - 1:1 scale model kit


Vespa P200E


Vespa P200E


Vespa P200E


mountain_motorcycle_museum_2017_08_11-813




Growing up in the '70s & '80s I was never that taken with computers, such as Atari, ZX Spectrum etc that were around at the time; the most techy toy I had was my Nintendo 'Game & Watch' Lion game and Big Trak before that - Xmas 1980 I believe it was.. 

What usually did it for me was AIRFIX scale model kits; starting out with dinosaurs and then going onto more complicated and fiddly kits like tanks but mainly planes - Spitfire, Lancaster, Focke Wulf 190, Red Arrows' Gnat & Hawk jets etc before reaching my zenith and ultimately my undoing, a massive 1:24 scale Mk1 Harrier Jump Jet which got the better of me and signalled the end of my model-making days!

Anyhow, the above photos were taken by pilot_micha at the Hochgurgl - mountain motorcycle museum in Tyrol, Austria, where they have taken a full scale P-Range Vespa and made it into an exhibit in the style of a 1:1 scale model - a great idea and the kind of model that could get me started again..!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...